Clients receive the benefit of:
- Over forty years’ wide-ranging experience of Underwriting, Underwriting Management, Board Positions, Broking and Capital Market Transactions in high-quality Lloyd’s, London and International Companies, including:
- Excess Insurance Company
- R J Kiln & Co at Lloyd’s
- St Paul Fire & Marine (now incorporated into “Travelers”)
- Hannover Re
- Experience encompassing many years of profitable underwriting, long-term management of line underwriters and twenty six years of Underwriting Management Board and Main Board experience
- A history that includes the successful creation of an insurance company, a Lloyd’s Managing Agency and two Lloyd’s syndicates, and closely advising the sponsors of a further two start-up syndicates
- In-depth broking and ground-breaking Capital Market transaction experience
- An ability to communicate at senior level within the Insurance, Reinsurance and Capital Market industries from a platform that includes excellent relationships with Lloyd’s regulators and senior industry figures, globally
Clients will experience an approach to their businesses that embodies a thorough, detailed and analytical perspective, coupled with the highest levels of integrity and commitment.
All assignments are carried out with the utmost discretion and confidentiality, and on time.